Thursday, September 13, 2012

Brief Intro



I have some really great library workers.  As far as librarians go, these people are some of the best.  I'm proud to call them my own.  They read a lot of different stuff.  They also like to talk about what they read and they always seem to have an opinion to share.  So, since they work pretty hard to make me one of the best small public libraries EVER, I figured I'd let them use my blog to talk about what they've been reading. 

But, before I officially hand over this blog to the librarians, I'd like to just mention that I am still seeing an awful lot of the Fifty Shades of Grey series coming and going through my doors and I am ready for the next big series to emerge.  Truth be told, I might be a bit bored with Fifty Shades of Grey now.  Just look at that cover.  Boring.  I wonder what those books are about anyway?